The Sales Director is responsible for achieving assigned yearly sales objectives representing Aidéo’s marketing-leading artificial intelligence-powered software solutions for the healthcare industry. This is a full-time position with competitive pay and benefits. Sales executives will identify and pursue net new business opportunities by demonstrating the value proposition of our products.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Pre-Selling – 15%
- Selling – 75%
- Account Management – 5%
- Non-Sales Related Activities – 5%
- Sourcing and identifying opportunities to sell solutions into new customers.
- Making initial contact with prospective clients and managing customer relationships until execution of contract.
- Continually growing revenue base in assigned geographic territory.
- Conducting sales presentations.
- Collaborating with account management.
- Communicating on a regular basis with internal teammates and management to ensure weekly business growth goals are achieved on a consistent basis.
- Attending all pertinent industry conferences, trade shows and functions as seen to benefit the organization and grow our client base.
- Maintaining deep understanding of solution set and high-level relationships with key contacts which result in new contract opportunities.
- Provisioning of sales reports and prospect reports.
- Successfully executing sales initiatives and goals within assigned territory
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or related and equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years consultative, value-based technology sales experience with healthcare or healthcare IT sales.
- Sales experience preferred.
CRITICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree or related and equivalent experience
- Proven track record of new business sales acumen
- Highly organized ad proficient at executing when experience multiple competing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to build relationships across the organization ad collaborate as necessary to accomplish goals
- Ability to think strategically with effective analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to maintain SME level industry and product knowledge and quickly assimilate industry specific information and account planning, territory management, generating lead and providing timely and accurate revenue forecasting.
- General knowledge of software programs including Microsoft Office, WebEx and Salesforce or other CRMs.
- Willingness and ability to travel anywhere from 50%- 50% of time.
- Environment – Office or remote office environment, with up to 80% travel required.
- Physical Requirements – Sitting, standing, walking, and using keyboard, mouse, computer and telephone.