Pleasanton, CA Area
- Use mathematical, statistical/probabilistic and machine learning techniques to create data analysis tools and build scalable systems for data mining, learning and understanding.
- Designing, developing and evaluating highly innovative models for data-driven training and prediction.
- Working closely with software engineering teams to drive real-time model implementation and new feature creations.
- Establishing scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation, and model implementation.
- Tracking general business activity and providing clear, compelling management reporting on a regular basis
- Conducting research, implementing machine learning and statistical approaches.
- Requirement of Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics or Statistics.