Chief Data Sciences Officer
Dallas, Texas or Remote Location
· Functions in an executive leadership role, manages the data science teams and oversees all activities ensuring alignment with product, departmental, and business-wide vision and strategies.
· Leads the business’s external data and analytics partners and plays a leading role in the development and design of the departmental vision, capabilities, infrastructure, and quarterly/annual roadmap for the launch of data sciences capabilities.
· Builds the business’s data science talent needs through role definition, recruitment, and development of a team of data scientists that will jointly move the business’s agenda forward.
· Utilizes advanced tools and computational skills to interpret, connect, predict and make discoveries in complex data and deliver recommendations for business and analytic decisions.
· Works with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
· Designs, researches and develops highly advanced processes, which may result in new product/business opportunities
· MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science, or related technical field, PhD preferred
· 15+ years’ experience in data science or related field.
· Minimum 5 years of experience leading data science teams in an executive capacity
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills necessary to work effectively with customers and other team members.